Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
Request a Free Case Evaluation 925.243.7476
Birth Injury Attorney Providing Compassionate Representation

Birth Injuries

Personal Injury Attorney Representing Parents of Injured Babies

During the labor and delivery process, medical professionals sometimes make mistakes that result in devastating injuries to the child or the mother. If your family has experienced a birth injury due to the negligence of a medical professional, then you deserve compensation for your losses. At my firm, Duncan Law, I am dedicated to protecting the rights of medical malpractice victims throughout California.

While some birth injuries are eventually cured, others are permanent, bringing financial loss and emotional hardship for years to come. My goal is to recover the maximum amount of damages so that you and your family have the best chance of a better future.

Has Your Child Been Injured During Birth?

Many birth injuries can be prevented or reduced in severity if the medical staff overseeing the birth had been attentive.

Doctors' negligence and mistakes account for many serious injuries, including the following:

  • Brachial plexus
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Fractures and broken bones
  • Bruises
  • Damages to the brain, neck, and spinal cord
  • Paralysis
  • Shoulder dystocia
  • Asphyxia
  • Erb's Palsy

If your doctor didn't follow proper procedures, acted inattentively or ignored certain signs of harm, then you deserve compensation for your losses! Birth injuries cases can be very difficult to prove, so you need to make sure that you hire a personal injury attorney to litigate on your behalf. I will employ all the necessary resources and work tirelessly to make sure that you have the best chance of success.

Contact Duncan Law Firm, P.C. for Tough Representation

I always provide an honest analysis of your situation so that you can have realistic expectations of the outcome. I am actively seeking birth injury cases and am eager to begin discussing your case!

My firm stands ready to assist families who have been injured at local hospitals, including, but not limited to the following:

To get your free case evaluation, call my office or submit an online form.

Working With Duncan Law Firm, P.C.
  • We're Here to Fight For You

    Whether you're facing a complex injury, filing a wrongful death claim, or need help navigating an insurance dispute, our attorney will fight for you.

  • Taking The Time to Understand Your Case

    Regardless of how complex the nature of your case is, our attorney takes time to study the specific legal landscape to better represent you or your family.

  • Licensed in Both California & Nevada

    Attorney David Duncan is licensed to practice in both California and Nevada and provides sound legal representation in both states.

  • Over a Decade of Experience as An Attorney

    Prior to opening his firm, attorney Duncan served at the White House and successfully litigated complex business and real estate matters.