Relentless Advocacy For Accident Victims
I am a Pleasanton personal injury attorney who relentlessly fights to help my clients obtain justice and to secure monetary damages for their losses, and I am ready to take immediate action on your case.
Provided that the accident was caused by the other party’s careless, reckless or otherwise negligent actions or omissions, you have a right to demand compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering. You simply should not be forced to pay the price for an accident that you did not cause. At Duncan Law Firm, P.C., I am here to help.
Prepared For Any Case
I am prepared to handle any personal injury or wrongful death case in California, no matter how complex the issues or severe the injuries. The scope of my practice includes:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents caused by negligent drivers
- Premises liability, including slip-and-falls, dog bites, swimming pool accidents and accidents caused by property owner negligence
- Construction accidents: handling personal injury claims arising from scaffold collapses, fires, explosions and other accidents occurring on construction sites and other work locations
- Catastrophic injuries: capable of handling the most serious cases involving injuries to the head, neck and spinal cord
- Wrongful death: standing up for families who have lost loved ones due to the careless and negligent actions of others
My approach to personal injury litigation is both aggressive and highly professional. I never back down when my clients’ compensation is on the line, but neither do I take on a “bulldog” approach that creates unnecessary conflict. I will fight for you every step of the way, and do so in a manner that is respectful, ethical and efficient.
Talk To Your Attorney One-On-One
You deserve one-one-one attention from your personal injury lawyer and I offer no less. When you call my firm, you will talk with me directly or I will return your call within one business day. As a sole practitioner, I get to work with my clients personally. This one-one-one attention is not only how I prefer interacting with my clients, it also fosters a working relationship that, in my experience, gets better results.