Committed To Justice.
Dedicated To You.
David T. Esq. Duncan
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability -- Plaintiff
- Trucking Accidents
- Animal Bites -- Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death -- Plaintiff
- Brain Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Birth Injury
I founded Duncan Law Firm in 2013 as the culmination of all of my education, personal, and professional experience.
I was born, raised, and educated in New England, where I graduated from the College of the Holy Cross in 2000 with a degree in Political Science. After graduation, I worked as a litigation assistant for two years at the prestigious Cravath, Swaine & Moore in New York City. Cravath exposed me to a federal jury trial and the practice of law at its highest level.
I attended law school in Washington, DC, where I graduated with Honors from the George Washington University Law School in 2005. At GW, I was a Managing Editor of the International Law Review, and was selected to have my article on international economics sanctions against drug kingpins published. Joining a law review, obtaining an editorial position, and publishing an article as a law student are once in a lifetime opportunities, and I am very proud of these achievements.
During law school, I was honored to be selected to work at the White House as a legal extern in the Executive Office of the President, Office of Administration, General Counsel's Office as well as the United States Department of Justice, Criminal Division. Studying law in the nation's capital offers unique access to those who strive to succeed, and I strive to be the best.
Between 2005 and 2007, I successfully litigated complex business and real estate matters in state and federal courts at a litigation-focused law firm. In 2007, I was also recruited by a firm client to become the Vice President of Asset Management and Acting General Counsel for a real estate development corporation. Between 2007 and 2010 I learned how to successfully operate a business while navigating the financial meltdown.
I returned to the courtroom and the law firm in 2010, and after three years decided I was ready to make a name for myself by launching Duncan Law Firm. Few attorneys can offer my level of education and my breadth of legal and professional experience. I am licensed to practice law in California, Nevada, and Washington, DC, and have successfully litigated cases in state and federal courts.
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- Honors: With Honors
- Law Review: International Law Review, Managing Editor
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Major: Political Science
- Nevada, 2005
- California, 2003
- Marquis Aurbach Coffing
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore, Litigation Assistant
- White House, Executive Office of the President, Legal Extern
- White House, Office of Administration, Legal Extern
- White House, General Counsel's Office, Legal Extern
- White House, United States Department of Justice, Criminal Division, Legal Extern
Current Employment Position